God Stops for me from the past 7 days:
Two very precious girls that are involved in my life here on Maui. It brings joy to my heart when they see me coming....AUNTIE. It is refreshing, miles and miles from my birth family, that God allows each one of us to have family In Christ!
My husband as, TOGETHER, he and I walk to our church service last Sunday morning.
God's power!
**I didn't have the mind set at the moment to take a picture, but an elderly friend we have here on Maui, in our complex is such a joy. I have no idea of his salvation, but he is fun for both of us. Anyway, yesterday morning he stopped in to say goodbye and he started calling me Leona. We have visited with him several years, but he has never called me by my name. When he left my husband said to me, that was so cool. You see, Leona was my Grandmother's name. Brought tears to my eyes that my husband would even reflect upon that, and God showed me just how special my Man is! I love you Sweetie! Father, thank You for my Man!**
God speaking HIS love to me! My husband and two of our friends walked right past this, and I thank God that He had me look down to see what He had just for me! Oh, how I delight in HIM! Psalm 37:4 NIV "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
5 comments:
Looks like you're having an amazing time...but it's that way EVERY time, isn't it? :o)
Blessings,
Melinda
Greeting Yolanda. Thank God for His continued amazing blessings.
Vickie
Love how you embrace and enjoy life!
I have a cousin who is a missionary on Maui. She comes home on furlough shortly and I can't wait to see her again!
Blessings,
Joy
All amazing things you have shared: beauty outdoors, the girls, Leona, the heart.
I could only dream to go to Maui one day.
How beautiful. Thank you for sharing in your blessings here!! I wish I was with you!!
In His Graces~Pamela
Post a Comment