Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spiritual birthday

Realized this morning that in November, I just celebrated my Spiritual Birthday.

I've been a Daughter of the King for 11 years.

Oh, how grateful I am that a sinner such as I, have been given life eternal with Him because God knew everything that I would do and be, and yet sent His son to die a horrific death so that I may have life and life more abundantly. Heaven instead of hell. Hell that I deserved but Heaven is my reward.

I PRAISE HIM!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

How wonderful! The most important decision ever :) My son (who is 6) told me the other day, "Mommy, you don't ever have to worry about me because I have Jesus in my heart". Praise God for all of His blessings on us!

Have a great day!
Melanie

Leah Adams said...

Happy Birthday, Yolanda. My spiritual birthday is coming up at the end of December. It will be 31 years on December 29th.

Leah

Leaon Mary said...

Happy eleventh birthday SISTER!
I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you were
BORN AGAIN!!! WHOOhOOOO

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday, Yolanda!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my sweet sister!!
Praising the Lord with you!
Love and hugs,
Miriam

Beth Herring said...

Isn't it wonderful to have 2 birthdays? Our spiritual birth is the one that is the most important and I am so thankful for your 11 years!!

Love you

Terri Tiffany said...

I love that you remember that day. I was saved around Easter when I was twelve but never noted it down. I wish I had!

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Happy Spiritual birthday!!!! We're sisters!!!!!!!

Believing Him~Pamela

Lisa Smith said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!! I'm celebrating your love for our King today and also, His sweet love for you. You shine!

sister sheri said...

Happy Birthday, precious princess of the King of Kings!