Girlfriends, from my heart I wish to tell you, "Happy Valentine's Day". I wish to tell you that I love you because God first loved me. I don't mean that in a prideful way, but simply that I believe God and take Him at His word! My heart desires so much more than that for today! I wish that the love that is so evident today, Valentine's Day, would be just as evident tomorrow, and the day after that, and the days after that.
Love is not a feeling, it is a choice. Love means so much more than a card, or a box of chocolate or even diamonds. Love to me, in my own words, is surrendering self for the good of another.
I'm so thankful that God loves each one of us, and that His love is demonstrative, an agape love.
So, what is circulating in the air that you are breathing in today? I hope it is LOVE.
Father, thank You that love is not based on circumstances with others. Love is based on who lives on the inside of me...because true love can only come from God the Father. I am thankful for Your word. It is life! And today may I and others be encouraged with 1 Corinthians 13:13 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." Father, may love be evident for the rest of our days as we remain in faith & hope. With love and thankful for the gift of LOVE, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Lovingly at Higher Grounds,
Yolanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
In His economy, EVERY day is Valentine's Day. May we love as He first loved us.
Blessings, hugs & chocolate,
Kathleen
Happy Valentine's Day to you friend!
Happy Valentine's Day! I pray you have had a blessed day, Yolanda. Thanks for your prayers.
Leah
i just love this post my friend! happy valentine's day to you!
This was great Yolanda! So totally agree with you that "love is a choice"! And I'm so glad God chose to love me and save me! And glad He gave you to me as a friend!
God bless you!
Marilyn
Beautiful post, dear friend! It is all about LOVE - HIS LOVE!!!
Back atcha!
Choosing JOY in this season,
Stephanie
LOVE you Yolanda!
His love truly is amazing.... May we learn to Love His way!
I have to tell you how much your texts and tweets n things mean to me. Your friendship has been a true gift in my life.
Blessings to you this beautiful sabbath day!
Lea
Post a Comment