Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BRAG ON GOD, HE WANTS TO HEAR US!

Have you found yourself this week being weary? Perhaps in the midst of some fiery trials? Or simply in a very slow pace with not feeling well or on top of your game? If so, I want to tell you that you are not alone.

Yet in the midst of all of that, there has been many joys in the past week. Things that are absolutely remarkable and only God could have brought those results.

James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature & complete, not lacking anything.

John 16:33b In this world you WILL have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

I want to share a few of them with you, to perhaps cause you to also reflect on the past couple of days and see Him in the midst of your journey.

1. I have been fighting the influenza and I have been blessed with a prescription and not having to sit in a room with others that are ill, when all I wanted to do was crawl into my bed with my soft jammies on, and YES, I did speak with the doctor. So no hocus pocus stuff ok Ladies?

2. A friend wrote me this very morning sharing a piece of her heart and how our lives have intertwined. GLORY TO GOD!

3. A very long trying situation/circumstance that has been on-going for almost 3 years may be coming to a close before the week is up. It truly has been out of our hands and we have strived to be faithful and diligent to what God showed us. He has worked out many things that needed cleansing in both Bill and I in this process. GLORY TO GOD!

4. Unexpected pictures of our grand children. OH JOY!

Has this spurred some thoughts of Jesus for you? If so, are you willing to share them with me and others?

Luke 17:15 One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice.

By sharing Jesus and His hand in our lives, we are bragging on God!


PRAISE THE LORD #3....SETTLED, GOD VINDICATED, WE CAN'T STOP PRAISING HIS NAME! 2/28/08

1 comment:

Lelia Chealey said...

Great stuff! This week I've had a Lelia pity party & trust me, it wasn't very fun. I need to work on praising Him. Period. Through the good & the rough times.