Some time ago, over the years since I accepted Jesus into my heart....there has been two times, a word was spoken over me that I would be a teacher/speaker for Him. Oh, that scared the socks right off of me, and He really spoke to my heart about this in January of 2007. So I said, ok Lord, I will start off by writing and sending it out to a prayer group that I'm a part of. This is what He is doing through me. He named it Higher Grounds because I want to come up higher in Him, and grounds because I love coffee and/or tea. And the fact that Christ is my SOLID GROUND! This writing seems to be on Friday or Saturday. It comes generally in my daily time with him in the morning, and from just having more time with not being in a rush to be at the office, He places topics and ideas on my heart. This is totally for HIS GLORY & HONOR, but it is an act of obedience and an honor to step out and write for Him. I'm trying to explain this to you, but I so desire to obey the voice of the Lord.
January of 08 my wonderful husband encouraged me to begin placing Higher Grounds on the world wide web, via a Christian Blog. So here I am, a month later...once again submitting and an act of obedience. May God get the glory!
Hungering for Him,
Yolanda
If you want others to know what Christ can do for them, tell them what He has done for you. OUR DAILY BREAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment