I want to ask that again, does Jesus ROCK your world?
It seems from my own observation, that those truly walking with God and having FAITH that He truly sent His Son to die on the cross for you and I, have Jesus ROCKING their world. When we walk with Him, communicate with Him, and spend time in the Blueprint He left for us.....I can't help but KNOW that He ROCKS your world!
What do I mean by rocking my world? Causing myself to see life outside the box. That life is no longer mundane, boring, barely getting by. But that life has become exciting, thrilling, adventurous, more aware. So much so, that we are looking for Him in ALL things, from the designs of the clouds, to the opening of the flower petals, to the minute details of a newborn. I'm sure you are getting my drift....that He ROCKS your world.
Did you also know that He, Jesus Christ, is The Rock? 1 Corinthians 10:3 The Message: "And the Rock was Christ."
Psalm 18:46 NIV "The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!"
He's My Rock!
If you happen to be reading this and think, how can I have this? How can I feel the joy that I sense in this writing? Seek Him Girlfriend! Seek Him with all your might. He promises us that if we will draw near to Him, He will draw near to us. James 4:8
An example from this week of my life, on how He ROCKS my world. Last week in Higher Grounds I wrote about that we, as women, are to be influencing our world in the positive. Then Saturday, I went to a Women's Conference, and guess what? That is what 3 speakers talked on, that are are to be influencing our world! Isn't GOD GOOD! Was confirmation to my heart and mind, that I'm hearing from God. Confirmation that He wanted each one of us to know that He desires to use us for influencing our world, no matter how large or small our "world" happens to be. And confirmation as a woman with a past, that I have a GLORIOUS FUTURE! Oh someone give Him some praise!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yolanda, He is my Rock! I love this post! Such excitement in truly living the adventure and looking for God in ALL things!
Also, loved the comment you left on my blog. What a thought - Satan shuddering and saying, "Oh no,...she's awake!" Thanks for sharing that concept!
Blessings,
Joy
Hi Yolanda!
I came here via your post on Joy's blog.
And I can't leave without posting a message of praise for HE is so worthy of all praise!
"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9: 1-2
God bless you....
Marilyn in MS
Amen. Walking with Him doesn't mean we are just getting by. That everyday is a trauma. I'm coming out of a hard season and I'm getting my focus back. He is my rock and He hid me well in the cleft. He is my Joy!
Friend-He does rock my world and He is my rock!! I wish I had not been so neglectful of Him in the past because this life is so wonderful in the good and the bad. It is a whole new perspective!! Blessings friend!!
(Sorry I haven't responded to e-mail-had some computer problems!)
In His Graces~Pamela
Hi Yolanda! He is definitely my rock! :)
Prayers and Blessings!
Rebecca
Another great one Yolanda. I love the verse where Elijah and his servant are in battle and his servant is freaking out and Elijah prays that god gives his servant eyes to see and then the servant looks all around and sees these firery charrots surrounding them. I thought of that when I read your piece.
Talk about the worlds worst speller!! I blogged this Yolanda, its "chariots" not "charrots,"(to funny) and its "Elisha," not "Elijah". II Kings 15-17.
I saw your comment on the lproof blog and stopped by your blog.
What a powerful post. Thank you Siesta.
Annette
Post a Comment