" Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man." Prov 3:3-4
I can't seem to shake this thought, what if OTHERS could see our hearts? If you are a Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and have surrendered to submit to His truths and direction, then you know that God Almighty has x-ray vision. He sees all, knows all, and is every where so we then know we can't out run Him or out fox Him.
Father, this morning, I desire that my thoughts and motives would be pure. That they would be found pleasing to You, because then and only then will they be found pleasing to others as well. Today, I choose to set my thoughts on things above, not on earthly things. With having said that Lord, may today be a special day for those that my own life touches today. Realizing that my facial expression often reveals what is in my heart, giving others x-ray vision. In the saving name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
With love,
Yolanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ahhh, sometimes the x-ray would not be a pretty picture if my heart were examined. Very thought provoking post, Yolanda!!
Leah
Amen Yolanda! Encouraging and challenging message! I appreciate your heart always in the LORD.
I pray the Holy Spirit continually consecrate my heart and life from all the ooglies that are some times in there. Thankful for His conviction, counsel and comfort.
Love your heart Yolanda!
SOOOO glad that God alone, Who is full of grace and mercy, can see the "x-ray" of my heart at all times! I'm afraid that no one would want to be around me at times if they could see through to my heart. Thanks for being so honest and forcing others to be also!
Marilyn
p.s. Beautiful picture you sent today!
amen sweet sister and friend!
I pray that my x-rays look GOOD to the doctor Jesus who reads them!
Good Morning Yolanda! I'm hiding in our basement with my two dogs as a tornado siren blares outside. I'm enjoying time to catch up on my favorite blogs and this post is so timely.... Our morning did not get off to the best start today and we all had to process and discuss what our hearts were reflecting toward each other. I'll share this post with my kiddos this afternoon! Love it. Have a wonderful day my Friend!
Loved this post... thank you for the reminder. I know my facial expressions can give me away and I desire that they always be expressions of love, delight and grace!
Nicely put. When our hearts are full of joy and of the Lord, our face just naturally responds. I need to remember to guard my heart.
I would hate someone to see my heart all the time. What a picture you bring to mind. Great reminder and you always do it in such a unique way:)
Amen Yolanda!!
Blessings,
Vickie
It always comes down to love and faithfulness - on our part and HIS!
Love you seeking Sister!
Choosing JOY, Stephanie
Post a Comment