Victory
Always
Lovingly
Embraced
Now
Tomorrow
Infallible
Name (above all names)
Eternity
This just came to my heart and so I'm sharing this with each one of you as well. My Valentine to the Lover of my soul...Jesus Christ.
Sisters, I love you so, Jesus loves you even more and rest secure that He is the best Valentine that any of us could ever hope for and Believe in. May you and I reciprocate that love not only towards others, but especially towards Him. I love ya like Crazy!!! Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for blessing me so. Lovingly, Yolanda

1 John 4:7 NIV: Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Always
Lovingly
Embraced
Now
Tomorrow
Infallible
Name (above all names)
Eternity
This just came to my heart and so I'm sharing this with each one of you as well. My Valentine to the Lover of my soul...Jesus Christ.
Sisters, I love you so, Jesus loves you even more and rest secure that He is the best Valentine that any of us could ever hope for and Believe in. May you and I reciprocate that love not only towards others, but especially towards Him. I love ya like Crazy!!! Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for blessing me so. Lovingly, Yolanda
1 John 4:7 NIV: Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
16 comments:
Back atcha, girlfriend!
XO Melinda
Happy Valentines Day, Yolanda!
I am so thankful that Jesus is the Lover of my soul also. Isn't He just the best?
In Him,
Beth
Happy Valentine's Day to you, Yolanda!!
Leah
Happy Valentines, Day!
What a great post - LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing Yolanda!
Back at ya!
Looking UPward and Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
Yolanda,
You're so awesome.
You are SO ON FIRE for the Lord and I just love that about ya!
I'm so excited about the banquet! Wish we could come!!! Sounds incredible!
Have a happy Valentines day today!
Holykisses,
lea
Happy Valentine's Day Yolanda!!! Love the new pictures on your blog. With love and hugs, Kim
Happy Valentine's Day, Yolanda!
WOW! You changed your blog look!
Enjoy this day and everyday!
Blessings,
Miriam
Yolanda,
Are you playing on the computer today?? Your blog header changed again! I see I am going to have to watch you very closely-- just kidding!
You're a HOOT!! LOL!
Miriam
LOL! you are messing around today, huh? I am glad this is your blog and not furniture in your home your hubby would be tired. :)
Happy Valentine's Day to you too my FIRST siesta friend :)
Much love,
Jan
Happy Valentine's Day to a beautiful and encouraging friend!
You are the sweetest and most annointed thing! I have missed you and everyone.
Thank you for being an obedient daughter to The Father and blessing me with all that you have to share!
Love you,
Teri
Thank you for this Yolanda. Great!! Hugs, Kathi
Happy Valentine's Day to you too Yolanda!
Thanks so much for my valentine gifts... I love them and you
love lori
I hope you got my e-card!!
In His Graces~Pamela
Post a Comment