This morning, I knew that I knew what God has in store for me in 2010. The Holy Spirit didn't reveal it to me until this morning, but it is burning deep with-in me, and I simply KNOW. I've been listening and SEEKING what He would have me to truly focus on in 2010. How sweet it is to my heart this morning to have that revealed to me. Thank You Friend.
My "anchor" scripture verse for 2010 as well as the first verse I will put to memory comes from Jeremiah.
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 NIV and the very next words going into verse 14 is, "'I will be found by you,' declares the Lord".
I believe with all my heart that I will love Jesus more today than yesterday and not nearly as much as I will tomorrow. I never want the fire with-in me to burn out and I will continue to SEEK Him. It is a choice, a choice that I am still choosing this day just as I did back in November of 1999.
Father, thank You for the crisis that I had found myself in over 10 years ago that drew me to You. Thank You that I know first hand that when I seek You, You will allow Yourself to be found. I look forward to walking 2010 with You, hand in hand. I love You Lord, and I truly desire to seek You like I've never sought before. In the saving name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Higher Grounds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Here's to "whole-heart" seeking. May we be found faithful to the task.
Happy New Year, and peace~elaine
Yes, Lord -
a whole-heartedly devoted heart - SEEKing You while You may be found!
More and more of
JESUS ONLY in 2010!
Choosing JOY, Stephanie
Praising GOD with you for "all" things!
andrea
Wonderful post...I'll be seeking Him as well and look forward to more realizations and revelations in 2010!
Love you and hope you are much, much better
What a comfort to know that when we seek Him we can find Him.....He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us and try to confuse us.
So far I don't have a special verse for the year. Perhaps the Lord will reveal one to me soon.
Love ya,
Marilyn...in Mississippi
Isn't it great that He's always there for us. No matter how many time we fail Him or fall down. He's always there to pick us up and give us strength for the next task at hand.
Yes Yolanda ~ let's seek HIM wholeheartedly ~ deeper and deeper still !! We will be changed from Glory to Glory.....
May we decrease as HE increases :)
Blessings to you friend
Amen!
My last scripture to memorize this year was Ps. 139:24 (NLT)-- "Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."
This is my desire -- daily.
Blessings to you!
You are such a true Jesus seeker and I love that about you!!
I pray a JESUS filled year for you dear sister.
Happy New Year!
How awesome!!
I'm so glad you are joining us for Challenge 2010. Please feel free to invite anyone else to participate that you like.
Love you, friend.
Leah
Yolanda, I join you in relentlessly pursuing Him and whole-heartedly seeking after Him.
Blessings for 2010
vickie
I'm soooooooooooooooo glad
you made that choice girl!
KEEP SEEKING....
;)
Love ya
How wonderful that you know!
Wishing you a blessed 2010 -- it seems to have already started for you that way!
Happy New Year my friend.
Praying blessings upon blessings for you and your family in 2010!
May He do more than you can even ask or think.
Love you!
Valerie
Have a great year ahead of you dear Yolanda, one that will truly lead you to higher grounds as you seek him. Yes, God's promise is such an encouragement, I will be found by you.
Thank you for always sharing the word that God puts in your heart. Such an encouragement to my heart today!
Love
Lidj
That is one of my favorite verses. We all need to keep seeking Him and either keep that fire burning or rekindle it.
Much love!
Post a Comment