Many of you have contacted me and shared with me in the past weeks that you were praying for me and with me during a fiery trial. I thank you!!! God answered your prayers and mine in a mighty way and I am returning to give Him thanks and praise. I return to thank you for standing in the gap for me.
I want to encourage you and myself as well, to not ever give up!!! He hears our prayers and in His timing, He shows Himself faithful.
Proverbs 16:20 ESV: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.
I soaked myself in His word, I gave much thought to it and placed it on my heart, in a spiral bound book as well as in my prayers. I trusted in the Lord. He is and was so good and filled my cup to over flowing, splashing that joy and preparation onto others.
Psalm 145-18-20 ESV: The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them. The LORD preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
In 6 weeks time, God had really placed it on my heart to become prepared in His word, that the battle was spiritual, and to trust Him. To not manipulate the situation, but to trust Him. Friends, the Lord is near to all who call on Him!! May you be found today, calling on Him in truth! He heard my cry and He saved me, He provided in ways that I never dreamed possible. Thank You Abba Father!!
Father, may we become more and more prepared, each and every day. May our success' that only You could have provided, encourage us today. Thank You Father for answered prayers and for us to be willing to be willing. In Your Son's Name, Jesus Christ, Amen.
With love and admiration at Higher Grounds,
Yolanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Obedience to God is an expression of our love for God. Our Daily Bread
Praise God!! So thankful that He has walked through this with you.
Leah
So wonderful! Continued blessings to you Yolanda!
Wylie
Sounds like you found the perfect hiding place for the storm setting down around you. The Shadow of the Almighty is powerful, as are the wings that allow us to soar as eagles.
Thank you for letting us know how faithful is our God to you!
Kathleen
Yolanda, you are such an example of what it means to be a Woman of God who seeks hard after Him every day. Thank you for your example and your ministry here. So thankful for your blessings even in the midst of trial as you walk with the Lord. Have a wonderful day today Friend.
Wow! He is so awesome! Thank you for sharing with us the trust and faithfulness that you experienced under His wings! Continuing to pray for you sweet friend!
Hugs!
Susan
Rejoicing with you ...........
Post a Comment