Today we celebrate 15 years of marriage under God's eyes and man as well.
How we got our beginning is not nearly as important as how we will finish. It began extremely rough, selfish, and hurting many. I pray that we finish as God truly intended love to be: raw, from the heart, not selfish, always giving 110 percent to overlap and so we just don't meet in the middle, to submit, to love deeply, to listen, to abandon self, to give and give some more. I believe with all my heart that you and I will finish well, because GOD is in the middle of US. I see these attributes already in you and I can only hope that you will begin to see them in me because YOU delight me.
It is an honor to be your wife.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Father, thank You for the gift of marriage. For joining us together and binding us together. You are the binding, You are the joining, You are the glue that causes us to stick. May I always submit to my husband and may he always love me. Father, I pray that I never give my Man a reason to roam or second guess. That we do this life journey, together, as You lead us. Thank You Father for Bill, for March 31, for yesterday, today and all tomorrow's. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yolanda-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! May your grace-filled marriage grow richer my friend...richer in love and God!
In His Graces~Pamela
Oh, sweet friend! Happy, happy Anniversary! I pray that you and Bill have many more and that God will continue to bless you and grow your faith together.
Much love,
Susan
Happy Anniversary! May God richly bless your marriage!
Blessings - Lisa
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD CONTINUE TO REST UPON YOUR BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE.
Happy Anniversary!!!
Love ya!
Yolanda and Bill -
Happy 15th Anniversary! Your lives truly are a 'trophy' of God's Redeeming GRACE!
Enjoy your day - each other and your God!
Love to you both, Stephanie
Happy Anniversary!! I see your comment on Melinda's bog often and thought I would come visit!
Blessings to you!
Jennifer
Happy Anniversary!!! We are only a year behind you. Hope you have a blessed day and many more happy years!
Leah
Congratulations...It's a joy to be with the one, the one that God hand picked for you...isn't it?
Love ya
Tessa
Happy Anniversary friend! May blessings abound beyond all you can ask or imagine.
XO Melinda
God Bless You and Bill. Happy Happy Anniversary to two beautiful people both inside and out.
Love - Teri
Yolanda...I forgot TOTALLY yesterday to pass at your blog to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY..
We both stepped in "the boat of marriage" 15 years ago..
I prayed and say Amen to this...
" I pray that we finish as God truly intended love to be: raw, from the heart, not selfish, always giving 110 percent to overlap and so we just don't meet in the middle, to submit, to love deeply, to listen, to abandon self, to give and give some more. "
By holding on to my marriage i experience as you called your post "Iove that God had for me"....
Blessings
Bernice
Post a Comment